- Stylish, traditional watch design with real watch hands
- Touchscreen display is only visible when you need it
- Tune in to your fitness and wellbeing with all-day health monitoring features
- Connected GPS for tracking outdoor walk or run activities1; includes additional built-in activity profiles
- Battery life: up to 5 days in smart mode and an additional week in watch mode (hands tell time only)
Combining the look of a traditional analog watch face with the technology of a digital smartwatch, the vivomove 3 Hybrid Smartwatch from Garmin marries two worlds of design without sacrificing essential functionality. The vivomove 3 has a hidden touchscreen display that only appears when you need it. Once activated, the analog hands dynamically move out of the way. The smartwatch features of the vivomove 3 incorporate activity, fitness, and health tracking 24/7. Activity tracking logs the basics of daily steps, floors climbed, and more. Fitness tracking utilizes a variety of activity profiles for multiple workouts and exercises, such as running, cycling, yoga, strength training, cardio, pool swimming, and more. You can even connect it to your smartphone and utilize GPS to track outdoor walks and runs. The vivomove 3's health monitoring utilizes user-input, built-in Pulse Ox and heart rate monitors to keep tabs of your overall stress, heart rate, energy levels, hydration, and quality of sleep. If you're overstressed, the smartwatch will prompt you to perform a short breathing exercise. All of these functions and more are at your fingertips, and presented in a sleek and stylish watch with a durable silicone band.